Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Dance-Happy Dance!!

I wish I could scream right now...I am finished with English!!! I mean no disrespect to anyone who loves English and Literature. I don't mind the grammar part of it; in fact I have always done quite well in that aspect. I don't love the literature and writing part so much. I know I will still have more writing ahead before I get myself graduated, but it should not entail summarizing, analyzing, and dissecting short stories and poems!! Anyways, since it's almost midnight, I don't want to wake the fam by screaming so I just needed to tell the cyber world--I SURVIVED!! I may not be dancing so lightly when I get my grade in a few days....I'll let you know...

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations!

Jill said...

Y-E-S!!! Way to go! :)

Sheila said...

YAY!!