Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bummer Dude :(

I found out today that I did not get accepted to nursing school for the fall semester. My composite score was not "adequate". The two classes I am currently enrolled in do not count toward that score until I have completed them and have the grades. I need a 6.5 and I have a 5.4. So even when I finish everything and have the points, my application still has to be reviewed and there is no guarantee that I will even get in next spring. I am pretty bummed out, but I know things will happen when they need to.


3 comments:

Jane C. said...

That sucks but don't give up. There is a shortage and like you said everything happens for a reason. Finish your classes and think positive about the spring.

Jill said...

Awwww, man...I'm bummed for you, Denise. Can't they call your references??? Call me, call me, people!

Denise said...

They didn't even ask for references!