Saturday, February 21, 2009

De-Brief

Ok so I haven't been the "best blogger on the block" this month. Here's a quick-play:
1. The kids and Cade were puky and poopy the week we got back from Cancun.
(Sorry no pictures of that one..lol)

2. Braxton got a Little Tykes Junior Quad for Christmas and we finally opened the box. This picture had to be taken quick because he doesn't like to push the pedal with his foot, he usually bends over and puts his hand on it.

3. Here's little stud muffin sporting his vest and black hiking boots.

4. We have a new family member, Libby.

(Disclaimer: Libby belongs to the Wallaces, but she likes to spend time with her Aunt Denise)


5. While Jan and Dan went away for a spa weekend, the girls and dogs stayed with me. Yeah, ME--Cade was in Austin for a class. We all survived!

Dog Whisperer

Libby's First Bath (BTW--Braxton calls her "Bibby" 2Cute!)


6. That same weekend, Delaney came running to me, freaking out that her gums were bleeding. She had used a flosser, and I calmed her down, told her she wouldn't die, and we discovered her tooth was loose. She insisted she would lose it THAT day. I told her it would take a week or so, but guess what...


she lost it that Tuesday, February 3. "I just pulled it out at lunch." She wore it home in her little tooth necklace! The tooth fairy brought her TWO DOLLARS!!


7.Didn't take Libby long to feel at home.
8. Speaking of teeth, Braxton has to brush his every morning with Sissy. He has it down from spitting in the sink (or cabinet or floor or wherever he can hit) to tapping his toothbrush on the sink. What a ham!

9. Delaney had a sleepover with Peyton and Jordan. We made fuse bead crafts and played Wii till 11:00 pm! I miss slumber parties!

10. And finally just to make it a nice even number...


This is what slumber parties will do to you!

PS Cade and I did get to go on a date for V-Day, but I forgot to get a picture. We ate at Louis LeDeaux and saw Gran Torino. I'll so be buying that one! We had a fun time without the kiddies for a couple of hours. Love having that Rayster around to babysit.

Now that brings us to present day- I should be working on my English paper but feel this is more pressing at the moment. I shall do better in the next week or so when English is OVER! Yea, NO-MORE-ENGLISH!!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yea -- a new post! :) Love the new little puppy...wish I could reach through the computer screen and love on her. I also enjoyed your commentary on Braxton's tooth brushing experience...what a cutie!