Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm A Winner, I'm A Winner!

No, I'm not just trying to build my self esteem. I am almost embarrased to say, but I won tickets to Strawberry Festival in Poteet, and to Oyster Bake during Fiesta from Mix 96.1. I have sort of become obsessed with calling in and trying to win. I called in and before he could get a word out, I asked if I was even eligible to win since I just won tickets to Mixfest on Tuesday. He said "technically" I'm not supposed to, but he didn't like rules. I told him sometimes rules are meant to be broken. We had planned to go to Strawberry Fest. this weekend since Raylee and Peyton are staying with us. So to go for FREE is even better! Not so excited for Oyster Bake, but they say it's a lot of fun and of course there is other fare besides oysters. We'll probably check it out.


2 comments:

Jill said...

I'd like to ride on your coat tails! One last piece of advice...go buy a lottery ticket. Just go -- NOW!!!

Denise said...

That's what my mom said too!