Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day!





This was my best Mother's Day ever!!
I awoke to the chair scooting across the tile kitchen floor...Delaney was making breakfast! It was a frozen waffle, but that was the best waffle I have ever had! Then they presented my gift, this Jim Shore Mickey Mouse figurine. I have had my eye on some of his pieces for quite some time now. Those who know me well will remember my Mickey Mouse obsession that began when I was little bitty. Well I still love Mickey, but have kept things to a minimum, but this one is going on the mantle!

Delaney also made Jana buy me some lotion back in March for "Mom's Day." Hey, she was just thinking ahead. That's my girl!

I hope everyone else had a great day too!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh and love the mickey! We all need to be reminded everyday of that. Hey, is that your house behind you in the pix? You should send pix of your house...yes, I'm nosey!

Denise said...

Thank you!! Yes, that is our house. I'll send pictures. Actually, you should just come visit and see it in person!