Monday, May 11, 2009

mixfest '09

Here it is, the famous (or INfamous) mixfest you have all heard so much about. You know the concert I won tickets to? We had so much fun on cinco de Mayo! It was sooo hot, and it's not even summer time yet. We were way up front for the first band-The White Tie Affair! ("I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Somebody turn the lights on...." You know them!!!) They were really the best band there, so how lucky were we?


Jana, Me, Hannah (Ray's friend), and Raylee


Other featured artists were: The Offspring, The Veronicas, We the Kings, Kevin Rudolf, and the All American Rejects.

Here's the best part about it all.....I had my A&P final the next morning. Not only did I make an A on the final, but made an A for the whole class!! Here's to partying the day before finals!!!

0 comments: