Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back 2 Skool!

Well, it's that time of year again! Summer seems to be shorter and shorter every year. Delaney was ready to get back, and to start at her new school building. She has Mr. Ellis and seems like him well so far. She is riding the bus this year, which has already been a great decision for us all!

Big FIRST Grader!!


I have also started back to school. I am taking an internet Psychology class. I need a few more classes to knock out and then I will apply for nursing school at San Antonio College. I just hope I can stay focused and self-disciplined enough to do this internet course. If so, I can finish most of my classes and not have to get a baby sitter until I start nursing school. So with that said, I will probably fall behind on my blogging a little. Don't give up on me completely though!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck with school, Denise -- I am proud of you for starting back!

Anonymous said...

Stick with it because it will pay off. Yesterday was my first day of nursing school and I am already behind in the reading of chapters. It is fast pace, but you will do great because you have your MA knowledge that most going in don't. Good luck to you and we need to get together some weekend.

Denise said...

Thanks pals! I am not really worried about the nursing classes so much. I am just tired of all the core classes that I have to get out of the way. I am ready to jump in with both feet and get it done. It's a shame it has taken me 12 years to decide to do it!