Monday, July 14, 2008

Meet The Grizwalds!

We took Raylee, Dakota, Brenna, Peyton, and Delaney to WONDER WORLD, which sounds like a National Lampoon vacation destination. We enjoyed the day with a cave tour, the Anti-Gravity House, and the wildlife train ride. The locals' motto for the adventure is "Where you Wonder in, Wonder around, and Wonder why you came." It wasn't AWESOME, so good thing we get that military discount, but this Grizwald family can make anything fun!

Hat Models?
Peyton, Raylee, and Dakota
Three Amigos
Brenna, Peyton, and Delaney

The Grizwald Gang
Dakota, Denise, Cade, Raylee
Delaney, Brenna, and Peyton
(Braxton stayed home with Nana and Aunt Jana...YEA!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We make the best hat models ever. That was really fun! Thank you Denise. IFLY!(:

Dakotaaaa(:

MaddieLynn said...

I tagged you!

Jill said...

I wish you had labeled who is who in these pics...I haven't seen Raylee and Dakota since they were small -- amazing to see such grown up girls! Looks like you guys had a super time...gotta love summer. :)

Anonymous said...

Raylee and Peyton are Jana's girls and Dakota and Brenna are your brother's girls Right? I can't believe how much Raylee and Dakota have grown. I still picture them as little bitty girls.

Denise said...

Jane C??? I have wondered where you've been!!! Yes, Raylee and Peyton are Jana's and Dakota and Brenna are Kenny's. Call me!!!

Sheila said...

Wow! Those girls have gotten big! I remember when you and Jana lived together and Raylee was just a year and would wake up in the morning and yell your name until you went and got her! Funny! Now she's a teenager...OMGosh!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't have your number. You can email me at aol address you have and then I will forward you my one I always use.

Denise said...

We were just talking about Raylee yelling at me the other day. I also remember her calling you Shayla! We looked at baby pics a few minutes ago and it makes me sad that they are big girls now.

Jane, I emailed you at yahoo....that's what I had in my address book.